Mental Wellbeing in the workplace is an everyday topic. It’s as important as training First Aiders and Health and Safety. Helping your company attract the top talent because of your company culture is part and parcel of what Wote Street People do.
That’s why we’d like to invite you to a two day course on Adult Mental Health Health First Aid – MHFA England Course, presented by the excellent Clare Davis of Nova Associates.
The course trains first aiders of mental health in a practical way so they can go back to the workplace and implement strategies for positive mental health.
The 2 Days cover:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma and discrimination.
- Detailed knowledge of depression, suicide, anxiety disorders, self-harm,
eating disorders, psychosis
- 5 Step process to use for Mental Health First Aid
- Practical realistic case studies to use the 5 Step Process
- Recovery and bringing a strategy of positive mental health into your
Who should attend? Anyone who works with others. It doesn’t have to be line managers or HR. In fact, often it helps to have a peer to talk to rather than someone in authority.
The investment is just £350 +VAT per delegate
The next two day course will be held on Fridays 23rd & 30th September 2022.
We are also hosting half-day Mental Health Aware – MHFA England course, presented by Clare.
This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
The dates for the next course are TBC.